Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Why are Zombie Movies so popular?

I think that zombie movies are so popular because I feel like giving the illusion that it is possible to come back to "life" is something that people really enjoy watching. The fact that you pretty much can't kill a zombie unless you go for the head is kind of a scary thing too. I think people really like the suspense that comes along with zombie films and the chase that happens in every zombie movie where the humans get locked in a building of some sort and the zombies always somehow find their way in. Zombie movies are also very gory I think thats another reason why people like them. I think people like the fact that they can hurt something and it's okay. Also I think it has a lot to do with getting eaten by the undead or getting bitten by a zombie and turning into one is something that attracts an audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment