Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Prequel to Harry Potter

For this weeks reading for the spiritual education portion of the reading I chose to read the Prequel to Harry Potter. I started to read the Golden Compass but I just couldn't seem to get into it. I also tried to listen to the Black Magician audio book and i just got to distracted while I was listening and just got confused so I decided to go with the Prequel. I actually really enjoyed the Prequel. I love all the Harry Potter books so I of course knew I was going to enjoy reading this also. I loved it I'm kind of upset that she said she isn't going to finish writing this book because I would love to read it. I really liked how she introduced the characters also like when they are just like acting like nothing is wrong with running from the cops and then the cops ask their names and they think they are talking about something else and then the two characters say their names it was a nice build up to finding out who they were instead of just straight up saying their names at the beginning of the book. I just really want her to write this book because after just reading like 4 pages I am already interested. I can only imagine how awesome the whole book would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment