Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ALL AT ONE POINT/ THE AQUATIC UNCLE

Im starting to notice a pattern in alot of the sci-fi short stories. Alot of them start off talking about "We" and they dont really explain who the "We"are. This short story was really confusing to me. I really had no idea what was going on. It was a little difficult to read for the reason that the peoples names were written like elements and that just threw me off big time. I dont know if i was just reading to fast but the story just didnt make any sense to me.

The second book was a little bit easier to read it was still confusing but the way it was worded it was easier to understand. It was mentioned that they slapped their paws and tails in the water.. sounding like  they are some sort of animal but they are really fish?

No comments:

Post a Comment