Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Star 1956

When I was younger I remember asking my dad, who works at NASA, about what would happen if the sun exploded. and i remember him telling me that everything around us would be completely destroyed. This Story just reminded me of that day when he explained to me in great detail what would happen if the sun exploded. I rather enjoyed reading this short story. I think it had a strong story line. It was a little hard to follow at parts but eventually i was able to put together what was happening. When it began to talk about the other planet they found and all the preparations the inhabitants of that planet made before they were destroyed, it made me wonder if there was really something else out there and how cool it would be to actually find this deserted planet and see that they actually thought there were also other living things out side of their planet. I would love for this to really happen. It would be very fascinating.

ALSO .. Serenity is one of my favorite movies and i have seen every episode of firefly. I seriously think that is one of the best tv shows ever made next to any show with Conan Obrien.

No comments:

Post a Comment